What Does It Mean to Be a SmartVestor Pro?
Dave Ramsey is one of America’s most trusted voices on money and business matters. He is a personal money-management expert, radio personality, and author of numerous books. We are excited to be part of the SmartVestor program because Dave’s beliefs about financial education and retirement planning are rooted in the same beliefs as Petersen Hastings. By having the heart of a teacher, and not of a salesman, we dedicate the time needed to listen to your goals and educate you on your investment options.
Client-First Mentality - SmartVestor Pros are committed to educating and empowering you to help you pursue your long-term investing goals.
Smart Wealth Building - SmartVestor Pros will help you build wealth by investing for the long-term.
Fast, Friendly Service - Have a question? SmartVestor Pros commit to giving you a fast response, often within 24 hours.
More Choices & Options - SmartVestor Pros don't just offer a single company's investment choices. They have access to hundreds of investments to help you pursue your goals.
Monthly Financial Literacy Articles
- 'Tis the Season to Give AND Reduce Taxes
- Dividend, Interest, and Capital Gain Distributions
- Budgeting Tips for the New Year
- 2019 Increased Contribution Limits
- Fee-Only vs. Fee-Based vs. Commission Based Financial Advisors
- ABCs of Mutual Fund Investing
- Mutual Funds vs. Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Taxes: How Contributing to Your Retirement Plan Can Help Reduce Them
- Investing vs. Gambling
- College Education Savings Plans - ESA vs. 529
- College Education Savings Plans - Roth IRA vs. UGMA/UTMA
- What is Trust and How Does it Work?