Business Continuity Update March 24, 2020
Last night, the Governor of Washington State issued a “Stay Home, Stay Healthy” order, requiring all Washingtonians to remain in their homes for the next two weeks, and exercise social distancing of at least six feet for those times that they need essential items. There are some exclusions to this order defined as “essential businesses” which includes financial companies like Petersen Hastings.
Although we are defined as an essential business, to help ensure the health and safety of our clients and team, our physical location will be closed to the public during this time. We have a few “essential employees” reporting to the office for certain duties, but the rest of our team will be working remotely from home. In conjunction with our Business Continuity Plan, we continue to assess new developments and use the information and act accordingly.
A few items to note:
- We remain confident that we will provide continued service while the majority of our team is working remotely. We look forward to serving you over the phone, through email and via video conferencing.
- If you contact our office between 8 AM and 4 PM, a team member will answer the phone and forward your call to the approwpriate individual. Please note: these updated office hours are only temporary due to the pandemic.
- Email is also a great way to reach out to us. Individual email addresses can be found on our website.
- We encourage you to transfer documents through our secure, client-friendly portal. If you are not set up to use the portal, send us an email and our client services team can help you gain access.
- At this time, documents can still be received through U.S. mail, so you may continue to utilize this delivery method if you wish.
- Please continue to visit https://petersenhastings.com/resources/financial-insights/ and our social media channels (Facebook & LinkedIn) for fresh content regarding the markets and the COVID-19 pandemic.
We plan on reopening our office when the “all-clear” is issued from the Governor (which we ALL hope is not too far into the future)!
This may become one of the most challenging times we face as a nation. With that being said, this is America. A place where potential can be maximized, opportunities captured, and dreams lived. We will get through this. You will get through this. Thank you for your confidence in us. We wish you and your family good health and well-being during this time.
Your Team at Petersen Hastings